Saturday, 10 January 2009

Easy Dinner

 
10 January 2009 - Tonight our dinner consists of lots of leftovers from Ali's birthday dinner. Just what we needed as we are all very tired after a very late night.

I got all enthused today and went for a walk to Warehouse Stationery. Ali came with me on his bike - great you can carry home the corn on your handlebars :-) Power walking up the hill on the way home and trying to get to the top before he sorted out the corn and caught me up, he rides past me and mutters "geeze you walk funny". I couldn't keep up the pace after that, I was laughing too much :-)

I am going to keep taking my daily pics but we are going away for the next week so I won't be posting here again for a bit, still you are probably used to that. Keep your fingers crossed that the weather stays good up north.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Have a great break - I think that you all need it. I hope the weather is good for you

Anonymous said...

have a grat time. fingers crossed the weather stays good AND that you remember to start posting again when you get home! LOL

Penny said...

Have a lovely time!

Anonymous said...

hey welcome back to blogging Lynda. I hope you are enjoying your break, looking forward to discussing books with you over the next year.