Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Train Trip

 Wednesday, 28 January 2009 - I had a most pleasant journey into Britomart on the train today. Another job interview with another agency right in the middle of the city. One of these interviews has to turn into a job at some stage soon. Very impressed with the train network though, especially when it isn't in peak travel time. Please excuse my blurry pics, I didn't take the camera and these were taken with my phone. Think I need a bit more practice with the phone camera :-)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent pictures if they're from your phone, me come out crap!

Good luck with this agency!

aussiehen said...

Oh Britomart I miss you!
DH and I used to take the train often into work when we living in Mt Albert and both worked in the city.

Anonymous said...

great pic's.
Sounds like you have been having a great time these holiday's.

Hugs
Mxxx

Penny said...

If you're pulling the interviews then something will turn up! :)

Tracy said...

oh wow cool!