Wednesday, 26 March 2008

What are you going to do

with all those acorns? I went into Nick's room this afternoon and when I sat down next to him at his I looked toward his bed and saw this huge pile of acorns. I dunno was his response. But why did you get them all? It's acorn season - you wouldn't understand cos you aren't a boy was his response. 

Well whatever you are going to do with them there sure are a heck of a lot of them. The boys counted them and there are 1,127 acorns Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do with that many acorns??

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Angela said...

I think ducks are supposed to like acorns, do you have any ducks nearby?

Anonymous said...

they could hide in the bush out the front and throw them at passing trucks!

I don't believe I just suggested that! LOL

Penny said...

LOL! I think we collected about that amount of chestnuts when we were in Europe around that age.

No idea what to do with them. Grow oak trees?

Make an acorn sculpture of Piglet?

Tracy said...

How on earth did he manage to get them all in his room without you knowing?! Wow that is some collection!

Anonymous said...

ROFL. what a cool collection! Go him on the acorn hunting and hiding them from you on the way to his room. LOL!

Jenny said...

Typical boys!

Mel said...

Paint faces on them and glue on little paper wings and sell them as 'acorn angels' for 20 cents each. He could make a small fortune!