Sunday, 20 May 2007

Home Alone

Andy has taken the boys out to the boat show for the morning and left me at home - yay! I know I have been such a bad blogger - lots of reasons all of which are incredibly boring so I won't tell you any of them :-)

We are loving our new house and everyone has settled in really well at their new schools and jobs. Alistair and Nick have both signed up for hockey teams and both played their first games this last week - they both won so that was a good confidence boost for them. We took Tommy along for a weigh in at the local rugby club on Thursday and are just waiting to find out which team he will be in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to blog land I am pleased your all settling in well. Where abouts did you end up moving too in the end??

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda. Was great to see you in Pukekohe the other day :) Hope you'll come again .. and this time get some layouts done!! (Not that I can talk about *getting stuff done* LOL)

Penny said...

yay! you're back! glad the move went well :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Alister & Nick! I can certainly testify about the wonderful house that they have moved into and the wonderful boys that Lynda has. We went for a visit and Nick and Tommy adobted david and took him under their wing.