Sunday, 20 May 2007

Bernie & JP's Wedding

 We managed to get Mum and my sister to watch the boys overnight and run away up north for this wedding. So much fun to catch up with all our Lakes friends again after all that had been happening. We let our hair down big time, talked a whole lot, drank a whole lot, danced a whole lot and ate a whole lot. The next morning I was very much wishing that I hadn't imbibed quite so much in one of those things! We left the beautiful Hokianga Harbour and headed back to our house in Whangarei to do the lawns and have a catch up with Ruth. So nice to just be Andy and I with no children fighting in the back seat.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice break. And a lovely montage. Glad you had the chance to go north for a few days :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely night away and I bet Ruth was so glad to see you.