Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Headlines

I have recently changed my homepage to Stuff and when I logged on this morning I saw this headline "Girl calls for police help over messy room". How funny and what a great way to start my day. I wonder if that would encourage my boys to clean their rooms any more.

Ruth came round for coffee this morning, it was great to catch up and get the low down on what to do in Pukekohe. I have been trying to get the boys all into sports teams and Nick back into his guitar lessons. It is so hard trying to get into teams that are already full, but we have managed with Alistair and Nick who are both playing hockey.

Tommy had decided that he wanted to play rugby this year so we went last week for a weigh in. Tonight I rang the lady and found out what team he is in. Our Wednesdays are about to get very busy! Alistair finishes school at 2pm every Wednesday and we usually pick him up, then back in to get Nick at 3pm. Tommy will be practising at 5pm until 6.30. Nick starts his hockey practice at 7pm until 8.30. I guess we will eat in there somewhere!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you've replaced one Ruth with another Ruth lol, we make the best buddies - must be the name lol. Glad you got to have coffee. Wow that is a busy Wednesday - at least you get it over in one day I guess.

Anonymous said...

LOL funny story! Thanks for the advice on blogline, it worked!

Sharon said...

LOL - do you think the police would come over to my house to put the hard word on my boys?

Anonymous said...

I did see that *clean-up* story .. not telling Ken in case he thinks it'll work for the art room :lol:

Anonymous said...

hmmm just as well Mike didn't see that either. He may have been putting up a sign for my scrap room!! I am talking a real pig sty here! It has to wait until Semester break before I can tidy it. Sounds like your all leading busy lives.

Penny said...

Man I don't know how you sports mums cope with it all! :)