Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Finally

we get a decent day - yay maybe summer is finally on the way. I was reading Ruth's blog earlier and saw she was going for a walk tonight. Aha I thought as I got ready to drop Ali off at his hockey game, so texted to see if she was still going. Bummer she was already home and settled in to watch Coronation Street - thanks for the updates Ruth, I am sure my walk wouldn't have been anywhere near as enlightening if it wasn't for them :-) Apparently some dude died - very interesting.

I managed to persuade Andy to go the doctor yesterday and get his arm x-rayed - this is the same one he has been walking round with in a brace for 3weeks now. Yep, it was broken and he is now in a temporary cast until they put on a waterproof one. He reckons the arm didn't hurt until he found out it was broken - huh, he can't have been listening to me telling him that for the past 3weeks!!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Andy must be one tough guy!

Soooo happy to see the shiny sun.

Anonymous said...

so he finally listened to you and went! LOL

Going for a walk tonight if you're free!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness Andy is getting his arm sorted out, lol bout the walk

Jenny said...

They're either dying or nothing wrong - no inbetween