Thursday, 18 October 2007

Dinner in Hollywood

Tonight we meet up with more friends of Kathryn and Mike and they take us all into Hollywood to go to Saddle Ranch on Sunset Boulevard which is where all the stars go to eat and play. An amazing restaurant where the staff obviously love going to work and do a fantastic job at keeping everyone happy - apart from Kathryn, who was mortified when the mariarchis serenaded her! Sooooo pleased it wasn't me!
 Check out this dessert - so much candy floss - or cotton candy as it is called here. I didn't see anyone I could accurately recognise although I am told that some dude from Lost was there. I could have sworn that Bill Gates sat at the table next to us and I am sure I saw K-Fed as we were driving out. All unconfirmed though and no-one else agreed with me so they must have been look alikes!
 Oh man, how sad is this, I definitely do not have the Hollywood smile! Kathryn and Karen have it perfected - keep your mouth shut Lynda!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: