Saturday, 1 September 2007

More digi stuff from me

 Yeah these are really quite fun to do. The first layout was done earlier this week and again a very easy page with just adding pics to it. Jessica really has made the whole learning process very simple with layouts pretty much completed and just teaching bits at a time.

This second layout I have just finished now at midnight! Starting to dabble in brushes now and the learning curve goes up a bit more, or maybe it is just too late at night and my brain is going to sleep. I know that I am definitely going to sleep now.
 

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make it looks easy Lynda. I am almost tempted to give it a go. Are you going to cco7 in Nov?

Anonymous said...

you're getting very clever!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Love them. You are learning so much :)

Sharon said...

They are looking great Lynda!!

Anonymous said...

Lynda these are just awesome...I haven't dabled in digi yet.

Anonymous said...

Cool Lynda, these look awsome!

Penny said...

brushes are fun once you get used to them!