Sunday, 30 September 2007

4.5 more sleeps

I am getting excited now - it seems like we have been waiting for ages but the time is now getting really close. On Friday night Andy and I fly out to Los Angeles for 2weeks all by ourselves! The boys are a bit bummed that they aren't coming too, but they are very excited about having Nana come to stay and look after them. I think Nana is a little apprehensive and quite excited too.

We are taking a laptop with us so we can keep in touch with everyone and hopefully I will even get keen about updating my blog a bit more regularly. Lots to do, because we have left most things till the last minute because it all seemed too far away before. My mind is working overtime and that is why I am up again in the middle of the night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green Jelly!!

Roo said...

Double green jelly!! lol
That is so exciting for you and Andy. Have the bestest time ever.
Are you sure you don't need me to carry your bags??

Penny said...

Triple green jelly!!;-)

Have a wonderful time!

Jenny said...

It is going to be so exciting for you!