Thursday, 1 March 2007

On the move.

Yep, I have been really quiet over the last few weeks. We have had lots going on in our life since buying into this new business. Finally we made the decision that living apart was not what we wanted to do and finding a place to rent in Auckland is what we needed to do. Andy has been busy hunting out likely places and we have found a place - not really Auckland, but Pukekohe! Just heard this afternoon that the place we liked was ours if we wanted it.

We will finish up this term in Whangarei and shift in over the school holidays so the boys can start their new schools at the beginning of a term. Now the real work begins as we get packed and get this place into a state that we feel comfortable renting it out. Unfortunately we will be miles away from the Lakes, but with winter coming on, it will give us a chance to get used to our new surroundings and the Auckland traffic.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay it will be awesome to have you in Auckland, Puke is only about 20 mins from me and we may be moving out closser to Puke by the end of the year.

Sharon said...

Sounds cool - and much nicer to be all together! Maybe we can all meet up one day - but Puke is a LONG way away from me!!

Anonymous said...

good decision Lynda. And Puke is the heart of the Auckland scrapping scene. Now that has to be good.

Anonymous said...

And I am still sulking bout it :-( Waaahh I am losing my scrapping buddy!! Aucklands gain, my loss> Can ya tell I'm not happy?? lol

Anonymous said...

wahoo!!! I live in Puke!!! We have a great bunch of girls here, Tracy, Nic, Carolyn, Lucy, just to name a few.

Email me where this place is, actually just leave a comment and I'll email you from there.

Anonymous said...

And me! I scrap in Pukekohe!!
Good to hear things are working out Lynda ... even if it's a little different than you initially planned.

Sandra said...

Wow...big decisions and big moves Lynda. Going by the previous comments it certainly sounds like a good move from a scrapping point of view. Hppy packing and sorting!!!!

Mel said...

What a big change - but anywhere is home if you're together. Great decision. Hope it goes well

Penny said...

Oho! Puke is 40 mins from me ;) And it seems like Puke is full of scrapbookers so you have some ready made friends already!

A big move, but home is where your family is I think. Good luck with the packing and all.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great decision for all of you Lynda. All the best with the move.