Tuesday, 13 March 2007

I've been painting

and not even scrapbook painting. Ali's bedroom really needed a going after and it has since we shifted in and I took down the pelmets over the curtains, figured the walls were looking just a bit to shabby with the screw holes still showing. Anyway I moved all the furniture off 2 of the walls, washed them all down, filled the holes and painted 2 coats. As to why I decided to do that today when I am feeling like garbage with a cold anyway I have no idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just needed *something* to do I suppose? wow you have been busy. feel good now it's finished ??? tomorrow you should rest :o)

Anonymous said...

make sure you rest Lynda, your no good to anyone if you are sick.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a machine Lynda, but like Janine said make sure that you relax and get some rest.