Monday, 15 May 2006

Happy Mothers Day

Yay, finally I can show you the bouquet I made for Mum for Mothers Day - we took it to her yesterday and surprised her in the garden. She loved the flowers and loved seeing us. Thanks to Nic for the idea of the flowers. We all had a wonderful day starting with pressies in bed and then a humungous breakfast. The boys were sooo good in the car on the way back from Auckland too, they spent pretty much the whole trip recalling details and memories from our trip round the States. Kids not fighting on the drive home has to be the best mothers day present ever!

I have decided to ditch my blog at blog.com because I don't like the changes they have made and can't work out the photos anymore. I have a pile of work cut out for me now changing all my details and things over - I will get there though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool flowers! I like how you have used Heidi Swapp(?) flowers and embellished them.

Lynda said...

I traced round one of the Bazzill Basics really big chips and also a wooden template for the large flower.