Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Finding Pics

Gosh I didn't realise how hard it would be to take one picture every day. It was easy during the holidays when we were doing lots of different things, but remembering to take a pic now is hard! With not getting home until 5.30 by the time I have chilled out a bit I am fast running out of things to take pics of, and dinner every night is pretty boring.

I did take my pic tonight but can't be bothered uploading so it can wait till tomorrow. I think I need a big list of pics that I do want to take at some stage during the year and then when I can't think of anything I can refer to one of those ideas. Yay, another thing to put on my 'to do' list!

3 comments:

Raewyn aka whinney said...

Hi there Lynda,
I love checking out your 365 photos, so please keep them coming.

Also pop by my blog and check this out...
http://whinneys-whims.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-have-been-awarded.html

you have been sent an award
Raewyn

Anonymous said...

remember it'll be harder too now that you're working again!

Jenny said...

That was what I thought to - easy on holiday but a lot harder when we're all back to work