Friday, 27 February 2009

Busy Week

 Monday, 23 February 2009 - Oh man you guys are so busted! There is no x-box allowed during the week!! And I just told you that and to put it away not 10minutes ago!
 Tuesday, 24 February 2009 - Check out the bounty on this grapevine. Our neighbour has a wonderful vine and so much of it is growing on our side of the fence. The boys have already had a few bunches and really enjoyed them.

Wednesday, 25 February 2009 - Ali headed into the zoo for his school biology trip. He took the camera and has a whole pile of photos, but none of them have made it onto my computer yet. I am looking forward to seeing what he took pics of.

 Thursday, 26 February 2009 - Finally the textbook for my Economics course arrived and I can get stuck into some study. Yikes my first assignment is due on Sunday night. I see a lot of book work coming up for me over the next few weeks.
 Friday, 27 February 2009 - Nick hanging the laundry onto the drying rack and using a peg so he doesn't have to touch my knickers!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck with the study! Love the pics of your boys and those grapes look yummy!

Jenny said...

Good luck with your study and lol at the peg and the knickers

Penny said...

I think you'd better supply some tongs to help with the washing.

Good luck with the study :)