Tuesday, 13 February 2007

Scrapping to be done

Yay, I have done some scrapping for the first time since before Christmas. Ruth came round today and we spent a wonderful school day with no kids or interruptions and talked and laughed and caught up on all that has been happening. Ruth did lots of scrapping and completed 4 layouts, while I procrastinated lots and made up lots of excuses such as not having the perfect piece of paper. I had 2 circle journals that were sitting on my desk waiting to be done, and I finally got settled down and stuck into getting these done. Yippee, both completed and packaged up ready to go to the next contributor. One posted today and the second will go tomorrow. I don't think the mailbox would be big enough for both of these at once!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the CJ :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray. Glad you had a creative day. And a good time with Ruth :o)

Anonymous said...

And very cool pages they are too

Mel said...

How lovely to have the time to scrap again. I did some yesterday for the first time since Christmas.God bless term time!

Penny said...

sounds good! I'm planning an evening tomorrow for my scrap mates.