Wednesday, 14 February 2007

I got a sewing machine

 
Yay, now I can sew on my cardstock! OK, if you aren't a scrapper and are reading this then that will sound really sad. But, if you are a scrapper then you will completely understand why I am excited.

I was in Countdown yesterday and saw these machines for $39 and just couldn't resist. It operates on 4 batteries and weighs in at 2kg, perfect! Now all I gotta do is hide it from DH so he doesn't think I can now take up his jeans!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cool little machine! But I hope you're not going to drink beer while using it! LOL *I spy beer bottles*

Anonymous said...

Haha too funny! But that's what we crafty people do ... buy sewing machines *just* for sewing paper :o)

Anonymous said...

Glad you cropped the photo and yeah Lynda drinking beer on the job huh? hahahaha

Sharon said...

lol - looking forward to seeing lots of sewing on your pages :)

Penny said...

great idea!
I have a "proper" machine but I still resist taking up DH's trousers!

Mel said...

LOL - I don't sew at all - not even on cardstock - but these machines look cute! have fun with it