Monday, 25 February 2008

Catching Up

Walking through the supermarket getting some bits for dinner tonight I heard someone call my name, I looked and the face was ever so vaguely familiar but I couldn't really place it. "Remember Tech" she says. I wind back the clock about 6 years to when I did my computer course and still can't place her. She then starts talking about names I haven't heard in years and my mind is forced all way back to when I was 17! OMG!

A real trip down memory lane and I am still struggling to remember the names of all the girls I hung out with. Of course that was back in the day when the camera very rarely came out and I have no photos of any of these girls either!

We reminisced briefly about sitting in the cafeteria drinking coffee and chippies and talking about the MOTMs (Man of the Moment) now that we were all so worldy wise not being at school anymore. Too funny. Can't wait to catch up with Teresa again, after my mind has battled through the major mummy brain it is suffering at the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL and you probably thought you had changed heaps since school, but obviously not when people can still spot you - don't you just hate that!

Penny said...

LOL! That's happened to me 2wce at Pak'n'Save. Both times they recognized me but I was clueless.

Tracy said...

How cool, wish someone could still recognise me from when I was 17 lol!