Sunday, 20 May 2007

Teacher Only Afternoon

 The primary and intermediate teachers had a stop work meeting one afternoon so I figured I would be a good mum and take the boys to the swimming pool so they had something interesting to do. I decided to take my camera with me and see what pics I could get. You can see how peeved Nick was with this idea. Tommy was just too excited to even notice the camera.

Later that afternoon I sat them down for a chat when I had finally had enough of the continual fighting that was going on. They were so grumpy with each other. Fortunately this didn't last too long especially when I pulled out the camera so I could get a pic of what a loving set of brothers they were. Huh, out of 35 pics I didn't get one decent one. Too bad, I will scrap the silly ones then :-)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Boys seem to equal silly when there is a camera about! And I kind of like those shots to be honest.

Penny said...

ah well - at least the shots are honest eh?

Anonymous said...

wow you have been busy. With wedings and car races and swimming afternoons. Hey at least there are a great bunch of local scrappers close by. Although Ruth is pretty cool too and I bet she is missing you.

Anonymous said...

cool pics :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the silly ones are the best ones....daivd seems to be in a silly photo mood latley...

Anonymous said...

wahoo she blogs again!! Long time no blog Lynda. Hey it was great seeing you last week.

Love the silly photos!

Anonymous said...

Yay she blogs again!
I am sure the lawns must need doing again by now.
Love the pics of the boys.